EnviroBuild is recruiting - Regional Sales Executives
EnviroBuild is growing!
This is an opportunity to work in a high growth company with a social conscience in a growing sector
We’re recruiting two people, one in the ‘North’ and one in the ‘South (excluding. London)’. You’ll work remotely after a couple of weeks intensive training in London
This exciting role will be focussed around engaging new customers in the construction industry and making them into repeat purchasers. The type of customers are known, and the strategy is already working within London; furthermore you’ll be supported with top of the range systems and great marketing material. Full training will be given, and employee development is taken extremely seriously with seminars on a malaise of topics held regularly.
We expect the successful candidates to challenge what we’re doing, continually strive to improve and be willing to pass on their experiences to others. We aim to promote from within, so in joining the company this early there is no limit to the career opportunity as it grows a opportunities become available.
- Implement successful existing sales strategy
- Develop new sales strategies appropriate to your market
- Market segmentation for each brand
- Integrate new products into the offering
- Prospecting new customers regarding EnviroBuild products
- Meeting potential customers to promote offering.
- Responsible for your region (either ‘South’ or ‘North’)
- Ambassador for the EnviroBuild brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven record of sales success
- Highly organised
- PowerPoint, Word, CRM and Excel experience.
- Driving Licence
Understanding of the construction industry
£30,000pa plus uncapped commission
(Year 1 OTE - £45k, Year 2 OTE - £60k)
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com