Impact Report 2021
Created at: Feb 17, 2022
Last updated: Feb 17, 2022
This Impact Report will discuss all the noteworthy stories of the year, summarising the impact that EnviroBuild, our customers and our partnership with Rainforest Trust and others have had.
Looking back, this year has been marked by EnviroBuild’s boldest changes yet. Some of the highlights from 2021 that you can find in our impact report are:
- Our move to renewable wind energy manufacturing
- Life Cycle Assessments & Environmental Product Declarations
- Establishing a Carbon-balanced workforce
- A change to more sustainable packaging
- Rainforest Trust projects we’ve donated to
- Delivering Greener Logistics
- Offering ‘Green' Aluminium using renewable energy
This year we went back to the drawing board and reevaluated our approach to sustainability. Firstly, we reimagined our vision and came away asking ourselves: How can we lead a sustainable revolution in the construction industry?
We’ve now put countless hours into creating assessments on the lifetime impact of our current offering - and we’ve backed this up with action! Using our assessments to find sustainability gaps has allowed us to begin to remedy them.